Saturday, October 13, 2018

My Favorite Memes, installment 13

Q3 Memes are here!  Some comedy, some wisdom.  Some that I completely relate to, some I just think are hilarious.  Some apply, some do not.  This is a pretty fun batch.  Here we go...









In our house, wipes could read 'paper towels'.


This is so me!
This is one of the funniest ones I've seen in a while!  Colombo and I laughed and laughed and laughed; got such a kick out of it.

I thought this was great!






Thoughts of Fall.

Also very funny...








I erased the inappropriate words but this is still one of my favorites in this installment.  Even the caption, so I included it.


Hurricane Season!









Came across this in Rocco's school reader.







Every time!!!!!

And finally, probably the most profound one.  This is so very true.

2 comments:

Amy Joy said...

These made me laugh OUTLOUD!! SO good!! xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Potato masher had me rolling. For real! I hate that thing always jamming my drawer!!